Saturday, July 21, 2012

Project Life Week 27 ::: July 8 - 14

Super simple pages for last week – no inserts even!
PLwk27
On the left:
  • N2 with a little friend from church. I was home with a couple kids and friend texted me this cute shot. So happy to use it for the album!
  • Monday’s school project – tracing our bodies. (Blogged here).
  • Round one of some orthodontic work for N1. That’s a pretty big x-ray machine there.
PLwk27a
PLwk27b
On the right:
  • some shots of the boy with the good camera. He is getting so very big.
  • if you give cousin M an animal / bird / bug book, he will sit still for a LONG time.
  • the bottom two pictures are from Friday – I couldn’t decide so I decided to use both. And, I didn’t have any pics from Saturday that I wanted to use. Lunch out at Sam’s with the crew.
PLwk27c
Up close on the collage. He is such a happy baby – I realized I don’t have any pictures of him fussing about anything. So, I waiting until one of the girls took his car away from him, and snapped a shot. : ) Then I got his car back for him. : )
PLwk27d
PLwk27e
Nothing fancy about this week at all … just words and pictures. And, at it’s heart, that is why I LOVE Project Life so, so much. : )
Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins and available on Amazon.com. It can be anything you want it to be. You can view all my posts about Project Life here. I'm always happy to answer questions about how Project Life works for me, if you have any.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, Stephanie! I love the simple LOs, too. Love the collage of the little man.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

One of my goals this year has been to diversify my reading. As I've spent the last 17 years homeschooling anywhere from 1-4 kids, I woul...